1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. In a small pot, heat syrup and almond butter.
3. Stir in spices such as cinnamon, vanilla and nuts
4. Spray cookie sheet and set aside (can also use parchment paper)
5. Pour oats into the syrup mixture and stir well until the oats are well coated and spread evenly over the cookie sheet
6. Bake for 4-5 minutes, stir and bake again for another 3-4 minutes until golden
7. Chocolate chips can be added once granola is removed from the oven.
8. Cool for 10 mins before serving with a vegan nut or seed milk of your choice or yogurt of your choice. You may also add: coconut, dried fruit, fresh fruit or other nuts or seeds of your choice!